AmigaActive (1323/2143)

From:Neil Bothwick
Date:18 May 2000 at 19:22:04
Subject:Re: Hello, best of luck, a little moan, and back to lurking :)

Tony said,

> I've had to subscribe to post this, I'll unsub after I've sent
> it. Not being ignorant, but I read the list every couple of days on
> the website :) Keeps the e-mail numbers down :)

Instead of subbing and unsubbing, set your subscription to Read on the
Web. you can then post when you like but don't receive mails.

Neil

Neil Bothwick - New Media Editor, Amiga Active Magazine
Connected via Wirenet - http://www.wire.net.uk
The UK's first Amiga-only internet access provider

Computers are like Old Testament gods; lots of rules and no mercy.

Make new friends, find the old at Classmates.com: